AT A GLANCE
Accommodation and equipment
The Krausenhöfe building combines authentic building fabric with the standards placed on modern business premises:
- Natural stone and stucco façade refurbished in keeping with the requirements for listed buildings.
- Staircases refurbished faithfully to the original style.
- Generous, modern passenger lifts from ground to fifth floors.
- Prestigious entrance door to the rented areas.
- New wooden windows including insulated glazing with low heat transfer coefficients (German Energy Savings Act).
- Interior walls plastered, some exposed masonry.
- Genuine wooden parquet flooring, WC facilities with quarrystone flooring.
- Bangkirai wooden decking on the terraces.
- Fully equipped high-quality fitted kitchens.
- All electrical and telecommunications installations comply with the latest standards. These include the video door intercom system and the house alarm technology. Every office unit is provided with a room for the installation of a data cabinet as a main distributor.
- Thermal insulation and air-conditioning technology comply with the highest standard that may be implemented in listed buildings. Heating is individually adjustable and uses modern wall-mounted radiators with separate calculation of consumption. A refrigeration system is also planned for the building.
- Additional storage areas in the basement.
- 30 car parking spaces in the underground car park.
- Optional finishing of the interior to the tenant’s wishes.